Wednesday, September 08, 2004

New Gallery - Marble Canyon (Arizona)

There's this interesting bridge, called the Navajo Bridge, that you can walk over the Colorado River on, giving you a superb view of Marble Canyon. It is located at the foot of the Vermillion Cliffs at a little place called Lee's Ferry... ...right on the way to the North Rim of The Grand Canyon. It was late in the day when I arrived there, so the light lended unusual depth to the few pictures I was able to take. Check them out at Utch's Web Page under Gallery 3, today!
...Utch


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I find New Gallery - Marble Canyon (Arizona) and interesting topic, I need information on kitchen before I go bid this job. I tried a google blog search for kitchen and thats how I ended up here. Does anyone know of a good kitchen site? Thanks

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home