Friday, August 27, 2004

Scenic Photography - Landscape Photography - Nature Photography - Digital Photography

I went surfing, late last night, for other blogs that pertain to scenic photography, landscape photography, nature photography and digital photography. There are a LOT of blogs out there in cyber land! I'm going to have to refine my search techniques, because most of what I found were blogs that are giving technical information about digital cameras and selling them. At least I've accumulated some excellent resources for when I'm in the market for new equipment. I did come across a few blogs that have some notable images, though. When I find some relevant blogs I will be contacting the authors of them to see if I can post links to their sites here on Utch's Web Page - Utch Entel Photography Blog so that you may see other artist's works as well. If you know of any, please post a comment here so that I may consider them for inclusion. Thanks!
...Utch

2 Comments:

Blogger KBax said...

Hello There!
You posted a comment on my blog; I think you found it during the search you talk about here. I was so happy to see a comment from someone other than a friend! I checked out your blog and was so inspired by your pictures that I decided to create another blog showing my favorite pictures, especially since I find these to be much better than the picture you commented on.

I am relatively new to digital photography, and would appreciate any conversation you might have to offer me on that. Please check out my new blog and tell me what you think of my snaps...

Thanks! KDoodle
www.visualpeace.blogspot.com

9:50 PM  
Blogger Utch Entel said...

Thanks for the great complement, KDoodle! I am glad that I imspired you to create that beautiful blog! As you can see I added your Visula Peace Blog to my links so that other visitors to Utch's Web Page Blog can enjoy your work as well. You have an excellent eye for texture.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home