Friday, September 03, 2004

NEW Look & NEW Layout at Utch's Web Page!

Through sweat, blood and tears I did a lot of soul searching and decided to change Utch's Web Page layout and looks. Then came the REAL sweat, blood and tears... ...actually MAKING the changes! Oh, heck... ...who needs sleep, anyway!?! Well, here it is... ...the new Utch's Web Page. Please let me know if you find any problems, missing links, etc. I have to admit that much of the work was done by candlelight hours! And let me know what you think about the new layout and look. Thanks!!!
...Utch

1 Comments:

Blogger Utch Entel said...

Thanks, Pat... ...I appreciate the comment! I'm glad that you liked a picture so much as to save it to your desktop. My goal is to bring joy and beauty to others. The only thing I mind is when others use my images for financial gain without a prior written agreement or when they try to pass them on as their own. It is a great compliment to me, though, when others desire to use them for their own personal needs. Thank you! Also, I'm glad you like the new layout. Boy... ...what a LOT of work it was!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home